NHS-Grade ECG Patch Monitor And Cardiology Consultation
Your test comes with a self-adhesive patch to attach to your skin.
Easy-to-follow instructions are included with the device.
The test is small and light to wear. Once fitted, your text must be activated for at least 24 hours for any results to be validated. We recommend you wear your test for as long as possible up to 7 days. Once your test has been carried out, you can expect to hear back from our team and have a letter from a consultant cardiologist ready to present to your GP within 72 hours.
Once we have received your device, you can book in to see a Cardiology doctor who will go through the results of your test with you over the phone or on a video call.
- When you order your test, you’ll speak to a member of our team who will take a brief medical history from you before posting it out with full, easy-to-follow fitting instructions.
- Keep your ECG device on throughout the duration of the test – ideally for 7 days. The longer you wear it the more accurate the results.
- When your test is finished, you simply remove the device and pop it back to us in the pre-paid envelope. As soon as we receive it our cardiology team will analyse the recording straight away and draw up a report of their findings.
- Once we’ve received your device our team will be in touch to arrange a call with one of from our Cardiology doctors, who will talk through the findings and recommendations and answer any questions you might have.
- Your comprehensive report will also be emailed to you, for you to share with your GP.
Your ECG Patch test is showerproof and comfortable to wear. You can sleep with your test on and can keep it on in the shower.
Please follow all instructions enclosed with your test when fitting. If you are still unsure about fitting, you will be able to access our helpful telephone advice service where a member of our team will be happy to talk you through each step, should you require additional support.
The device you will receive is an NHS-Grade Electrocardiographic Holter Analyser, designed for high-accuracy detection.
40 in stock
NHS-grade ECG Holter Patch test to be delivered to your home. Your patch test comes complete with easy-follow instructions and telephone support should it be required.
- Pre-paid envelope provided for return of device
- Self fit and record up to 7 days
- Symptom tracker for you to note any events
- Results available within 72 hours of receipt of test
- Monitored by NHS-trained cardiology team
- Includes post-test 15-min cardiology consultation
NHS-grade ECG Holter Patch test + Cardiology consultation (£350)
NHS-grade ECG Holter Patch test, NHS-grade ECG Holter Patch test + Cardiology consultation